Sadly, this blog is going on a little bit of a break for a couple of weeks, due to computer problems that I'm having. It's not over, though. Not until I say it is.
Keeping up with this blog has taken a decent amount of work. Somewhere along the line, though, I started doing it for myself. Yes, it's still because it makes it easier to keep in touch with family members that are spread out and far away from me; but it also forces me to record and reflect on things that happen to me, places that I see, and people that I meet. I know that when my memories of this semester start to fade, I can come back to this and remember.
So, the blog isn't over. I still have two weeks left before I'm home: one more week in Bulgaria and one week in Italy. Once I get back to the states and can get my computer issues sorted out, I'll pick up where I left off and finish strong. If anything, just for myself.
But if you've read this far, thank you and I hope you've enjoyed it. Expect a few more posts in a couple weeks. Til then, довиждане...
Keeping up with this blog has taken a decent amount of work. Somewhere along the line, though, I started doing it for myself. Yes, it's still because it makes it easier to keep in touch with family members that are spread out and far away from me; but it also forces me to record and reflect on things that happen to me, places that I see, and people that I meet. I know that when my memories of this semester start to fade, I can come back to this and remember.
So, the blog isn't over. I still have two weeks left before I'm home: one more week in Bulgaria and one week in Italy. Once I get back to the states and can get my computer issues sorted out, I'll pick up where I left off and finish strong. If anything, just for myself.
But if you've read this far, thank you and I hope you've enjoyed it. Expect a few more posts in a couple weeks. Til then, довиждане...
Well you're a lot more selfless than I. My blog's been for me the whole time.
ReplyDelete