This is my class schedule for the spring semester at AUBG. I'm sort of doing a mixture of general education requirements for Pitt and classes that count towards my certificate in Russian and East European Studies.
So, the Introduction to Environmental Science is fulfilling my last Natural Science gen ed at Pitt (and will also be my first science class since high school...which should be interesting). The Introduction to Philosophy is fulfilling my Philosophy gen ed at Pitt, and I'm not really looking forward to it, but I'm trying to keep an open mind. Bulgarian Folk Music is getting me credit for a Fine Arts gen ed and for the REES certificate. The last two classes I'm taking because I thought that they sounded interesting: Eastern Europe in the 19th and 20th centuries and Falsifications in History. They count towards the REES certificate and also I just really like history classes.
This will be a strange semester for me since I'll be taking no foreign languages at all. I've taken classes in 2-4 different languages per semester every semester that I've been in college, so it will definitely be a change of pace. I'm sure that there'll be plenty to keep the language nerd in me busy though...
Oh, and the best part of all? No Friday classes!

No comments:
Post a Comment