Hello world-
This is my first time ever keeping a blog, so it should be interesting. No promises, though.
I guess I should start by introducing myself, although anyone reading this probably knows me already or else I don't know why they would be reading it...but nevertheless...I'm Diane. I'm a junior at the University of Pittsburgh (aka Pitt). I'm a double major in linguistics and Spanish. I'm only two classes away from Portuguese minor, so hopefully I can do that too, but that remains to be seen. Also, I'm getting a certificate in Russian and East European Studies (REES).
Which brings me to the point of this blog: I'm going to be studying abroad from January-May in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria and taking classes toward the REES certificate. So, while I'm abroad, I figured a blog would be a good way to keep my legions of adoring fans informed of what's going on in my life. Plus, I am terrible at keeping journals, but maybe having something like this will shame me into recording things.
I'll post more later on the process so far of studying abroad in Bulgaria (including the most popular question: why I chose Bulgaria), but this should be a sufficient introduction for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment